Scalable Panel Assembly - SPA
Scalable Panel Assembly (SPA) is Scalable’s software application specifically designed for panel-based displays such as articulated screens, faceted screens, and CAVE™ environments.
SPA builds upon most of the features and interoperability of Scalable Display Manager and adds the flexibility to easily mix edge-butted and edge-blended displays into a single display. SPA uses camera(s), mouse input, or a combination of the two to generate the Scalable Mesh File (SMF). Once the SMF has been generated, it can be ported to a wide range of locations including: warping boxes, projectors and GPU or SDK enabled applications.
Download the Scalable Panel Assembly datasheet>>
- Flexibility to mix edge-butted and edge-blended projectors
- Supports any polygonal screen
- Supports single-projector and multi-projector facets
- Fast multi-projector alignment and blending
- Reduced maintenance costs and time
- Precise pixel alignment for mesh uniformity
- Unlimited panels
- Increased pixel efficiency, no lost pixels in blend zone