Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC)
Leaders in the AEC industry are experiencing the benefits of integrating new digital tools beyond CAD models into their remaining paper-based workflows. Two recent tools in the transition to digital are:
Large high resolution displays
- Real-time manipulation of electronic sticky notes in the pull planning process
- “Life scale” visualization of plans and diagrams on huge displays
- Daily and weekly “big room” huddle meetings where plans are viewed by groups
- Digital annotation of PDF plans on Surface devices
- Digital annotation on large electronic whiteboards
These new digital tools represent the next wave of innovation to complement the current digital programs like: AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Microstation, Synchro, NewForma, etc. in order to optimize your experience and elevate your team-workflow.
Integrated Analog/Digital Workflows
AEC teams are integrating digital technologies into their analog workflows. Inclusion of digital technology brings the benefits of access, speed and accuracy. At Scalable, we have taken a deep dive into new digital workflows enabled by large display and digital annotation. Our solutions offer the means to take your team’s work from static and unimaginative to dynamic, timely and precise. Whether your team is conducting “3 week-look-ahead” meetings or you are running a root cause analysis, we believe that you will benefit by incorporating immersive display and digital annotation technology.