Scalable, the leader in camera-feedback based geometric and color calibration technology, holds a seminal patent on this unique technology (6,456,339). The technology can be applied to any projector and has been adopted in many industries and applications, including military and civilian simulation, rental and staging, professional A/V, digital cinema, digital signage, and more. Scalable also holds the patent US 9,497,447.
We enter in to non-exclusive technology licensing agreements of Patent 6,456,339 with our partners who benefit by having auto-calibration as a feature of their solutions. If you are an OEM supplier of display products please contact us to discuss how Scalable can work with you.
- Simplicity – although our technology is highly complex under the hood, it is very simple to integrate into a wide range of applications and is easy to use.
- Flexible – our technology offers the flexibility to meet the needs a wide range of geometric shapes and environments.
- Reliable – for “factory fresh” accuracy every day, our software is rock solid.
- Best-in-Class – Superior geometric accuracy achieving best clarity and life like representation.
- Provide soft edge blending for seamless tiling of images from multiple projectors, even when positioned at odd angles
- Correct for special optical distortion
- Adjust for image warping on flat, cylindrical, spherical, and arbitrary surfaces
- Ensure uniformity by matching intensity and color across an image generated from multiple projectors
- Correct color across an image
- Scale content to fit screen size
- Detect screen frame automatically or via manual specifications
- Compensate for projector-lamp brightness and color degradation, ensuring color temperature and uniformity are maintained over time
- Work with available external warping hardware
This technology is protected by patent rights. The patent portfolio is available upon request.
- Full commercial rights are available.
- Preference is given to Field-of-Use Exclusive Licensees willing to commit to strong growth objectives.