Software Development Kit
Our SDK toolkits let independent software vendors (ISVs) integrate Scalable auto-calibration into their own OpenGL or DirectX image generation packages.
Bring the benefits of multi-projector display to a wide range of markets. Give your customers a technician’s just-calibrated display system at the click of a mouse. Integration is simple in most cases, with only a few added lines of code to your application’s source tree. With our SDK, your third-party applications can read our Scalable Mesh File (SMF) and apply its data to your display. Your application will run seamlessly on a calibrated system.
We offer two versions of our SDK: OpenGL SDK and DirectX SDK Both software integration toolkits which enable third-party Image Generation (IG) software providers to benefit from Scalable’s automatic geometric distortion correction software that automatically creates Scalable Mesh Files (SMF) to be used in today’s state of the art IGs.The Scalable OpenGL SDK and DirectX SDK have three key aspects of integration between our SMF and the IG
- Warping: Provide a mechanism to map a generated image to the input of a projector so that the display on the screen appears seamless.
- View Specification: provides each IG with instructions on the view frustum to generate based on its associated projectors footprint in screen space.
- Remote API: allows the auto-calibration process to be started and stopped at the IG’s behest.
SDK Integrated Applications
The following companies develop applications that are already integrated with our SDK:
- 7thSense: 7th Sense are experts in Media Serving throughout a variety of markets from Theme Park Dark Rides, Visitor Attractions and Full Domes for Planetaria + Live Events.
- Aechelon: Aechelon is a leader in real time computer graphics for training and simulation, geospecific image generators, Out-the-window, correlated sensor databases, and integration services.
- Analytical Graphics, Inc (AGI): AGI develops physics-based software that computes and depicts the relationships among moving objects over time. Applications include space situational awareness, space exploration, C4ISR and manned and unmanned aircraft systems.
- Antycip Simulation: Leader in the provision of independent modelling and simulation COTS tools, projection systems and related engineering services.
- CM Labs: CM Labs provides Vortex simulator environments featuring the robust Vortex physics engine, which faithfully reproduces the motion, lift, deformation, and handling characteristics of real equipment. The Vortex Mobile Crane, Tower Crane, Boom Truck Crane, and Concrete Pump are based on industry-leading equipment.
- CSC: CSC's Virtual Ship® simulation is the most advanced maritime training simulation capability available in the world today. For more than a quarter century they have developed and continually advanced the science of modeling ship behaviors and visualization in support of naval research and training.
- Derivative TouchDesigner:TouchDesigner is a visual development platform that equips you with the tools you need to create stunning realtime projects and rich user experiences.
- Diamond Visionics: Diamond Visionics GenesisRTX sets the standard for high performance, correlation, cost savings, and usability across multiple 3-D visualization applications. From the same GenesisRTX application support Embedded, desktop, and multiple channel image generation applications.
- havok: As a leading provider of game development technologies, Havok has over 15 years of experience servicing the most demanding technology requirements for leading game developers.
- Image Space Incorporated (ISI): is a well respected software developer, specializing in the fields of computer game development, "man-in-the-loop" simulator architectures, computer image generation, and entertainment systems integration.
- Kongsberg: Kongsberg Gruppen (KONGSBERG) is an international, knowledge-based group that supplies high-technology systems and solutions to customers in the oil and gas industry, the merchant marine, and the defense and aerospace industries.
- Lockheed Martin: The Scalable Advanced Graphics Engine (SAGE) is a hybrid gaming visual solution that provides richly detailed images and motion. SAGE models scenarios such as traffic on city streets or the effects of a mortar to provide a detailed training experience.
- MetaVR: A software development company whose primary focus is visualization of real-time 3D worlds. Their main goal is to provide the simulation and training and GIS communities with superior software products and graphics technology at a substantially lower cost than offered by other systems.
- Nightshade:Nightshade is simulation and visualization software for teaching and exploring astronomy, Earth science and related topics.
- Prepar3D:Training meets reality with Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D® simulation software. Private pilots, commercial organizations, militaries, and academia rely on Prepar3D for immersive, experiential learning. Prepar3D is a visual simulation platform that allows users to create training scenarios across aviation, maritime, and ground domains. (Scalable SDK only compatible with Prepar3D version 3.3 and older)
- Presagis:Presagis Vega Prime is a visualization toolkit for the real-time 3D development and deployment of simulation applications. Ideal for both high-performance and low-cost hardware platforms, Vega Prime’s flexible plug-in architecture facilitates the rapid design and prototyping of real-time 3D applications.
- Quantum 3D: provider of Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) open-architecture real-time simulation computing solutions.
- Realtime Technologies, Inc (RTI): Specializing in multibody vehicle dynamics, and graphical simulation and modeling. RTI offer simulation software applications, consulting services, custom engineering solutions, and software and hardware development.
- RSA Cosmos:RSA Cosmos has already installed more than 150 planetariums around the globe. Manufacturer of optical solutions, digital, 3D full dome, hybrid and portable.
- RSi Visual Systems: a leading independent supplier of complete visual systems solutions designed for newly manufactured simulators or the upgrade of existing visual systems.
- SDS International:SDS International is an operations-focused business providing a broad range of Analytical & Technical services, Test & Evaluation, and Simulation services for military, government, and commercial clients worldwide.
- Zaxel:Zaxel Systems is a provider of a lossless HD/2K software codec, realtime disk recorders, servers & players to SAN and NAS realtime units. Zaxel’s Zaxtar Server delivers “near 4K” images when used with four HD projectors seamlessly edge-blended with Scalable. Zaxel serves the television and digital film industry.